By signing on as an endorsing organization, you agree to support the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics Platform:
We call on all manufacturers of personal care products and cosmetics to sign the Compact for Safe Cosmetics, and thereby agree to the following:
• Meet the standards and deadlines set by the European Union Cosmetics Directive.
• Agree to make safe, non-toxic, reformulated products readily available in every market they serve – both domestically and globally.
• Complete an inventory of potential chemicals of concern in products (or by-products) to determine their toxicity to living things, their persistence in the environment, their ability to increase in concentration in the food chain, their contamination of our bodies or qualities they possess that pose hazards.
• Develop an aggressive substitution plan and timeline to replace emerging chemicals of concern with safe alternatives.
We call on the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to:
• Prohibit the marketing of all cosmetics and personal care products containing known or probable human carcinogens, reproductive toxins or mutagens.
Special instructions: This form is for nonprofit organizations only. We have separate forms for companies and individuals who want to get involved and support the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics. To see all current endorsing organizations, click here. Questions? Contact us.