WE CAN END AIDS
IF WE STAND UP AND SPEAK OUT
· Are you or your loved ones affected by or living with HIV?
· Do you want to do more to stop AIDS in Miami, in the country, and around the world?
· If you want to join others to make a plan to fight AIDS starting here in Miami, join us for a:
Location: Switchboard of Miami
190 NE 3rd Street at 2nd Avenue,
Across from Miami Dade Wolfson Campus
Did you know?
· Miami has the highest rate of new HIV infections in the country
· Black women are 24 times more likely to be diagnosed with AIDS than white women
· Over 3600 people in Florida are on waiting lists for AIDS drugs
· The United States is helping to fight AIDS in Latin America and the Caribbean, in Africa, and throughout the world. But it can do more!
You can make the difference!
Call George for more information or if you have questions: 786-488-2108
Nota: Habrá un intérprete que traducirá la reunión al espanol. Llame a Chanelle si necesita más información # 786-290-1833
Follow Health GAP on and !
If you were forwarded this email, and would like to subscribe to Health GAP email alerts, click here.
If you would no longer like to receive email updates from Health GAP, unsubscribe here.