Public session on bike/ped connections around SR 520 and Montlake: Thursday, April 12, 4:30 - 7:30 p.m.
SR 520 is being rebuilt and now is our chance to ensure that bicycle riders can get across the bridge and to their Seattle destinations safely and easily.
Please join us on Thursday, April 12, from 4:30 - 7:30 p.m. at MOHAI for the first public meeting in a series on community design elements, including how bicycle riders will access and make connections through Montlake and the surrounding areas. WSDOT will give short presentations at 5 and 6 p.m. Please scroll down to RSVP.
Not sure what to say? Here are a few things to focus on:
- Provide a bike/ped facility along the Portage Bay Bridge connecting to Capitol Hill
- Create dedicated bicycle connections through the 10th and Delmar project area
- Ensure 24th Ave E is designed to facilitate safe bicycle and pedestrian crossings
- Provide dedicated bicycle connections along Shelby/Hamlin
- Create a safe and attractive Montlake Boulevard for bicycle riders and pedestrians
Event LocationMuseum of History & Industry (MOHAI)
2700 24th Ave. East
Seattle, WA 98112
Free parking and bicycle racks are available at the museum. Bus routes: 25, 43, 44, 48, 255, 542, 545