Please join us for this interactive Web Forum:
Monday, June 6
11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time
2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time
Click here to register
After much anticipation the Community Transformation Grants have been announced, launching the next phase towards achieving healthy, equitable communities. The American Public Health Association, PolicyLink, Prevention Institute, Public Health Institute and Trust for America's Health invite you to join in a discussion on strategies for leveraging Community Transformation Grants to achieve meaningful, and sustainable community transformations.
The Web Forum will:
- Discuss the role CTGs can play in maximizing national momentum to achieve health, equity and safety;
- Share key lessons learned and successes from Communities Putting Prevention to Work of relevance for CTG;
- Describe cross cutting strategies to achieve greater synergy across the CTG’s Strategic Directions;
- Share strategies for leveraging partnerships and resources; and
- Provide an update on the latest legislative news and actions from Washington DC.
Sponsored by American Public Health Association, PolicyLink, Prevention Institute, Public Health Institute and Trust for America's Health.