- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Resource Center
- Contact Us
Support SEARAC's 2012 Leadership and Advocacy Training!
Leadership and Advocacy Training
For the past thirteen years, SEARAC has held annual Leadership and Advocacy Trainings in Washington, DC and more recently, in local communities, including Sacramento, CA; St. Paul, MN; Lowell, MA; Long Beach, CA; and New Orleans, LA. These trainings provide a forum for Southeast Asian American community leaders to participate in three days of advocacy education, leadership strategizing, collaborative networking, and relationship building with decision makers on issues that are specific to the Southeast Asian American community.
This year, you can make a real difference by supporting a young person, activist, and/or community member to attend the Washington, DC training on July 15-17, 2012!
- $10 will provide a training binder for one participant
- $75 will provide food & materials for one participant
- $150 will provide lodging for one participant
- $250 will provide one plane ticket stipend for a participant from the midwest
- $350 will provide one plane ticket stipend for a participant from the west coast
iPad 3 Competition Rules
This fundraiser is also a competition. The person who raises the most money wins an iPad 3!
How to compete to win an iPad 3 from SEARAC:
- 1) Enter your information below and create your very own fundraising page. You must commit to raising a minimum of $100 for SEARAC.
- 2) Search for and find your newly created page on the "search page" which you will be re-directed to.
- 3) Send your fundraising page link to your network, friends, and family, and ask them to donate to SEARAC through your page.
- 4) The individual who raises the most money by 11:59 pm PDT on June 28 wins!
- 1) Competition ends 11:59 pm PDT on June 28, 2012. All donations must be submitted at this time. No pledges are accepted.
- 2) Please note that only online donations can be counted toward your goal. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- 3) If donating by check, please make checks payable to "Southeast Asia Resource Action Center" and mail to: SEARAC; 1628 16th St., NW; Washington, DC 20009. Please note that donations made by check cannot be counted toward the competition.
- 4) SEARAC staff, SEARAC board members, and their immediate family (defined as spouses, partners, and children) are not eligible to win the iPad 3.
How much do you want to raise?
$(Do not enter '$')
Please limit your goal to between $100 and $100000
Privacy and Searches
|Please make this page public, so anyone may search for it and donate.|
|Please make this page private, so it will not show up in any public listings.|
After saving, you will be able to view your page and email your friends about it.