Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
01:35 PM Apr 05, 2010
2-1/4 c. flour
1 t. baking soda
½ t. salt
1/8 t. baking powder
1 c. margarine
3/4 c. sugar
3/4 c. packed brown sugar
1 t vanilla extract
Egg Replacer for 2 eggs
1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
½ c. chopped nuts
½ c. rolled oats
½ c. shredded coconut
1. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in small bowl.
2. Beat margarine, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large mixer bowl.
3. Add egg replacer one at a time, beating well after each addition; gradually beat in flour mixture.
4. Stir in chips, oats, coconut, and nuts.
5. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
6. Bake in preheated 375-degree oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Let stand for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Add a comment