Ten Things You Can Do Now
The true measure of success for Slow Money will be grassroots, individual and community-based local action, and there are many things you can do right now. Below is a list of ten things you can do immediately to bring money back to earth.
2. Get involved with your local Slow Money group. If you don’t know where to find them we’ll put you in touch with the right people. If there is not yet a group in your area, start one!
3. Invest in local food systems now through existing organizations. Click here to learn more about organizations already offering Slow Money oriented investment opportunities (RSF Social Finance, Carrot Project, Farmland LP, Vermont Sustainable Jobs Fund, and more)
4. Keep spreading the word! Tell people about Slow Money, send them to our website: www.slowmoney.org
6. Read the Book. Share it with friends, family and colleagues. Click here to purchase a copy.
7. Donate to the Soil Trust. Once we reach $1,000,000 we will begin deploying funds. Click here to make a donation.
8. Donate to the Slow Money Alliance. We need your support to keep doing this important work. Click here to make a donation.
10. Join a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture – produce boxes from local farms). Click here to find one in your area.