- About Us
- Get Help
- PHAN's Policy Call Series
- Affordable Care Act 101
- Medicaid Expansion
- Small Business Health Coverage Guide
- For Seniors: Understanding and Protecting Your Care
- Take Action
- Register for PHAN's 5th Annual Conference
- Support Medicaid Expansion
- Protect the Affordable Care Act
- Sign Up for Email Alerts
- Contact Your Representatives
- Protect Medicare & Medicaid in the Federal Budget
- Ensuring Access: UPMC and Highmark
Help Save adultBasic!
With our easy click over tool, it only takes one minute to write a letter to the editor of your local paper.
All you need to do is follow the easy step below to select your local newspaper.
Then, you'll be able to just point and click on talking points. Or you could always write your own letter, if you prefer.
This will help educate your state legislators and neighbors around the importance of saving adultBasic. Thanks for taking part!
Here's how it works:
First put in your zip code to select papers.
Then select the paper you want to receive your letter (chose the one closest to you).
Composing the letter: This is made super easy by use of click and use talking points. But, please put at least some of the letter in your own words.
(When you go to click on the talking point - it may not make an arrow, that's ok, just click.)
Don't forget to enter a subject for your letter!
Finally, keep an eye out in your local paper and if it runs - please let us know!
Step 1 - Select a Recipient
Enter in your zip code and change the 25 miles to something less, 5 is recommended.
Then click "Get Papers" and select the paper to which you want to submit your letter.