- Who We Are
- Our Focus
- For Advocates: PHAN's Policy Call Series
- For Everyone: Learn about the Affordable Care Act
- For Uninsured, Underinsured: Where to Turn for Help
- For Small Businesses: Tools and Information
- For Seniors and Family Caregivers: What You Need to Know
- What You Can Do
- Media Center
When it comes to health care, Governor Corbett doesn't have a good track record:
- 89,000 children kicked off Medicaid
- 42,000 adults kicked off adultBasic
- Drastic state budget cuts
- Suing to repeal the Affordable Care Act
Now, he's trying something different.
After the Supreme Court ruled to completely uphold health care reform, Corbett promised, "As governor I will work to ensure Pennsylvanians have access to affordable and quality healthcare."
Let's hold him to it.
Sign below to tell Corbett enough is enough! It's time to stop the political games and make sure all Pennsylvanians can access the new protections, benefits and choices the law brings -- without delay.
We'll be delivering signatures in person, so please share on Facebook and make sure all your friends sign!
We the undersigned urge our lawmakers and the Corbett Administration to end the political games and get to work implementing the Affordable Care Act in Pennsylvania. The Supreme Court has ruled; the time for partisan political delays is over. Pennsylvania families and small businesses need the protections and choices this law brings, without further delay. That includes: a competitive health insurance marketplace where discrimination is banned, bargaining power is increased, choice is facilitated and the best value for policyholders is ensured; and an expansion of Medicaid coverage to all adults earning up to 133% of the federal poverty level. It's time to make it happen.