MIRA Citizenship Day
Free Legal Assistance for Lawful Permanent Residents Applying for Citizenship
Immigration Attorneys available to help you fill out your N-400 Application for Naturalization.
Missouri Immigrant & Refugee Advocates will host Citizenship Day, a workshop providing assistance to Missouri residents eligible for naturalization.
All eligible legal permanent residents from are encouraged to attend!
Citizenship Day will be staffed by volunteer immigration attorneys, law students, interpreters and other community members. These teams will work with eligible legal permanent residents to prepare naturalization applications. Applicants will be able to consult with professionals for no cost and ensure that their documentation is complete.
We Can Assist You If:
- Are a permanent resident for 5 years or 3 years if married to United States Citizen
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Speak English or are eligible for a waiver**
- Have No Criminal Record
- Filed Taxes, if enough earnings
- Not left USA for more than 6 months in the past 5 years
- Paid Child Support, if ordered
- Registered for Selective Service (if male permanent resident between ages 18-26) or unaware of this requirement
**If you are 50 years old and an LPR for 20 years or 55 years old and LPR for 15 years, you are exempt from the English language requirement.
What to Bring:
- Marriage Documents
- Passport (if you have one)
- Divorce Decrees
- List of travel outside U.S. & dates of travel
- Your Green Card
- List of home addresses for the past 5 years and the dates during which you resided at these addresses
- List of employer names and addresses for the past 5 years, including the dates you worked with these employers
- Your children’s complete names, dates of birth, and their A numbers (alien registration numbers) if they have them
- Interpreters for some languages will be available, but please check ahead and be prepared with your own interpreter if necessary
Event LocationCasa de Salud
3200 Chouteau Ave
St Louis, MO 63103